Guest House RaMi offers you high-quality accommodation services connected with pleasant surroundings; therefore, we ask you to follow these Accommodation Rules.
- You can take your room on the day of your arrival from 12 am.
- Please, empty your room by 10 am on the day of departure.
- It is not allowed to bring or stock skis, ski boots, snowboards, etc… in the rooms. You should stock these in the ski room, situated next to the reception; the ski room is locked.
- We ask you to respect the night time hours from 10.30 pm to 7 am. Thank you.
- Smoking is prohibited in the area of the Guest House as well as in the rooms. Smoking is only allowed in the restaurant except the time when the lunch is being served. Otherwise, you will be fined 33 EUR.
- The dining room is at your disposal from 8 am to 10 pm.
- For half board accommodation guests, the breakfast is served from 7 am to 9 am; other meals are served throughout the whole day.
- Every room has one parking space.
- If you find a fault in the room (missing inventory, TV, alarm clock radio, telephone, damaged equipment, etc…), please, report it to the receptionist immediately; otherwise, these faults will not be accepted.
- It is not allowed to use hotplates, heaters, and similar electric appliances in the rooms.
- An inevitable component of the Accommodation Rules is Terms and Conditions which are available on www.michalik.sk, directly at the reception and in the rooms of the Guest House.
You are strongly advised to read the Accommodation Rules and Terms and Conditions. If there is something you do not understand, the receptionist will explain it to you in detail.
Accommodation Rules and Terms and Conditions are binding; otherwise, you will be asked to leave without any refund.
We wish you an enjoyable stay at Guest House RaMi.