Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are the inevitable component of Accommodation Rulesand contract between the operator and a customer.
- Contract parties
- Operator: Rastislav Michalík – RaMi , 023 01 Oščadnica, Oščadnica 1774, IČO (Company Registration Number): 43371710
- Customer: natural person or legal entity who uses the services of the operator.
- Contractual Relationship, Personal Details
- Contractual relationship starts with the deal between the operator and a customer about using the services provided by the operator.
- The operator is obliged to provide relevant services according to the specified content and prices.
- The customer is obliged to pay the contract price and to follow the Terms and Conditions and Accommodation Rules.
- As soon as the advance payment is realised, the customer gives their approval to Terms and Conditions and Accommodation Rules.
- If customers violate Terms and Conditions or Accommodation Rules, the operator has the right to deny further services to the customer; at the same time, the customer loses their right of claiming a refund of the advance payment and is obliged to pay the price for provided services (after the advanced payment is subtracted).
- By putting their signature to the contract, customers approve of processing their personal details that they provide to operator; according to the law number 52/1998 – Collection of Laws about the Protection of Personal Details in its current version.
- Contract Prices, Reservation of services and Payment Conditions
- Contractual prices for provided services are proposed in the price list of the operator.
- Children’s discounts are provided according to the price list for the children under 12 years of age.
- Prices include VAT.
- Within the deal between the operator and customer, the customer is obliged to pay 50% of total price of the services they will use in advance.
- Customer is obliged to pay the rest of the price on the day of departure or on the day of using the services at the latest if they did not make a deal in writing otherwise.
- If an advanced payment is not realised in a scheduled date, the operator has the right to cancel the reservation and to withdraw from the contract.
- Within provided accommodation, the customer has the right to use provided services of the Guest House, including the room delivery service, also by the means of crediting money to the room account – up to 16,60 EUR. The customer is obliged to pay an adequate price for used services or goods. If the customer would like to block the above-standard services, they can do it when they are ordering the accommodation – directly at the reception or by using the room telephone.
- Customer’s Rights and Duties
- The customer has the right to receive provided services as they were ordered – in their full extent.
- The customer has the right to cancel the usage of services at any time – by withdrawal from the contract.
- For persons who are younger than 18 years of age, the customer is obliged to arrange supervision during usage of the services.
- Citizens of a foreign country are obliged to fill in a form about staying notification.
- The customer is obliged not to endanger or restraint other customers and their properties or the property of operator.
- Smoking in the rooms is prohibited; otherwise, the customer is obliged to pay the fine of 33EUR.
- The customer is obliged to pay any damage they are responsible for.
- Contract Cancellation, Retrieving from the Contract
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract at any time. The withdrawal from the contract starts from the day of delivery or announcement of the withdrawal. The customer is obliged, in this case, to pay a cancellation fee which will be paid when the withdrawal is realised or it will be deducted from the advance payment.
- The amount of compensation.
- If the customer, during their stay, cancels a part of their stay, or they will not use the relevant services to full extent, they do not have the right to claim compensation for the services they did not avail.
- The operator has the right to withdraw from the contract if customer violates Terms and Conditions or Accommodation Rules. In this case, the customer does not have the right to receive financial compensation for the services they did not avail.
|The amount of compensation|
|More than 30 days before the beginning of stay||10% of price from advance payment|
|29-20 days before the beginning of stay||30% of price from advance paymen|
|19-10 days before the beginning of stay||60% of price from advance payment|
|9-2 days before the beginning of stay||80% of price from advance payment|
|The day when the stay begins||90% of price from advance payment|
Oščadnica, 2nd of January 2006